“As you know the truth the truth will set you free” - John.8:32
January 14, 2007
Send your prayer request to
91-0265 - 6455593
91- 0 – 922785593
Important Days and Events
Jan 15,16,17 2007
Acts 9:20, “At once he began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God.”
Dear brothers and sisters,
Loving greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Today let us meditate about the importance of testifying for the glory of God as soon as we accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal lord and saviour in our lives. Here we see about the conversion of Apostle Paul and then immediately he started to witness to all about the lord Jesus Christ as in Acts 9:20, “At once he began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God.”
· We should not feel ashamed of the kingdom of God as in Mark 8:38, “If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."
When we receive the Holy Spirit anointing in our lives,
He himself enable us to testify for God
as in Acts 1:8, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on
you; and you will be my witnesses in
· God wants us to be His witness for what we have seen and heard in our lives as in Acts 22:15, “You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.”
The Lord himself will encourage us and lead us to bear
witness for Him as in Acts 23:11, “The
following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "Take courage! As you
have testified about me in
· John the Baptist also stood as a witness for the lord Jesus as in John 1:34 “I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God." The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"
· When we do witness for the name of the lord very boldly we will over come the devil as in , “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.”
· Apostle Paul says that we should not be ashamed of the Gospel as in 2 Tim 1:8, “So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner.
· Apostle Paul invites each one of us to join with him in suffering for the gospel willingly, by the power of God.” also in 2 Tim 1:12, “That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.
· Apostle Peter says we are the witness for the sufferings of Jesus Christ as in 1 Pet 5:1 to 3, “To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be revealed: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.”
· Apostle John says that he has been testifying for God as in 1 John , “And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.”
May the Lord help each one of us to believe that we may open our mouth and testify for the glory of God in this world with out wasting our time. Amen.
Your Web-Site Pastor,
Further Bible Study
Decision To Make
Things To Thank God
Psa 17:6, “I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.”
Much has been
achieved; Christians are numbered in their millions, but serious challenges
must be met, and the Church in Africa and world-wide must be mobilized to
Your Web-Site Pastor,