Dear Brothers and sisters of "Baroda Bible Club",
Loving Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Judg 13:3 to 5, The angel of the LORD
appeared to her and said, "You are sterile and childless, but
you are going to conceive and have a son. Now see to
it that you drink no wine or other fermented drink
and that you do not eat anything unclean, because you
will conceive and give birth to a son. No razor may be used
on his head, because the boy is to be a Nazirite, set
apart to God from birth, and he will begin the deliverance
of Israel from the hands of the Philistines."
God wants us to be fruitful and have a children.
(both, the Spiritual and the Physical children) In Judg 13:3
The angel of the LORD appeared to her and said, "You are sterile and
childless, but you are going to conceive and have a son.
There are some conditions to fulfill the purposes
1. Do not use any fermented drinks.
Judg 13:4 "Now see to it that you drink no wine or
other fermented drink. Judg 13:14 "She must not eat anything that
comes from the grapevine, nor drink any wine or other fermented drink
nor eat anything unclean. She must do everything I have commanded
- Lev 10:9 "You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented
drink whenever you go into the Tent of Meeting, or you will die.
This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come.
- Num 6:3 he must abstain from wine and other fermented drink and
must not drink vinegar made from wine or from other fermented drink.
He must not drink grape juice or eat grapes or raisins.
- Deu 29:6 You ate no bread and drank no wine or other fermented
drink. I did this so that you might know that I am the LORD your
- Luke 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is
never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled
with the Holy Spirit even from birth.
2. Do not eat anything unclean.
Judg 13:4 you do not eat anything unclean.
- Exo 12:9 Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast
it over the fire--head, legs and inner parts.
- Exo 22:31 "You are to be my holy people. So do not eat the meat
of an animal torn by wild beasts; throw it to the dogs.
- Lev 7:23 "Say to the Israelites: 'Do not eat any of the fat of
cattle, sheep or goats.
- Lev 19:26 "'Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it.
- Deu 12:23 But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood
is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat.
- Deu 14:19 All flying insects that swarm are unclean to you; do
not eat them.
- Deu 14:21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give
it to an alien living in any of your towns, and he may eat it, or
you may sell it to a foreigner. But you are a people holy to the
LORD your God. Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk.
3. She must do everything I have commanded
Judg 13:14 "She must do everything I have commanded
- God has given us in Mat 28:19 & 20, Therefore go and make
disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always,
to the very end of the age."
- Acts 1:4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave
them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift
my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.
4. Raise the child with some clear purpose
in life and in good discipline.
Judg 13:7 'You will conceive and give birth to a
son. Now then, drink no wine or other fermented drink and do not eat
anything unclean, because the boy will be a Nazirite of God
from birth until the day of his death.'"
- Deu 4:9 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that
you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip
from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children
and to their children after them.
- Deu 4:10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at
Horeb, when he said to me, "Assemble the people before me to hear
my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live
in the land and may teach them to their children."
- Deu 4:40 Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you
today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you
and that you may live long in the land the LORD your God gives you
for all time.
- Deu 6:7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you
sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down
and when you get up.
- Deu 11:19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when
you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down
and when you get up.
- Deu 11:21 so that your days and the days of your children may
be many in the land that the LORD swore to give your forefathers,
as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.
5. The child must be set apart for God rather
than for ours.
Judg 13:5 "No razor may be used on his head, because
the boy is to be a Nazirite, set apart to God from birth, and he will
begin the deliverance of Israel from the hands of the Philistines."
- Num 6:2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If a man
or woman wants to make a special vow, a vow of separation to the
LORD as a Nazirite, Num 6:3 he must abstain from wine and other
fermented drink and must not drink vinegar made from wine or from
other fermented drink. He must not drink grape juice or eat grapes
- Num 6:4 As long as he is a Nazirite, he must not eat anything
that comes from the grapevine, not even the seeds or skins.
- Num 6:13 "'Now this is the law for the Nazirite when the period
of his separation is over. He is to be brought to the entrance to
the Tent of Meeting.
- Num 6:18 "'Then at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, the
Nazirite must shave off the hair that he dedicated. He is to take
the hair and put it in the fire that is under the sacrifice of the
fellowship offering. Num 6:19 "'After the Nazirite has shaved off
the hair of his dedication, the priest is to place in his hands
a boiled shoulder of the ram, and a cake and a wafer from the basket,
both made without yeast.
- Num 6:21 "'This is the law of the Nazirite who vows his offering
to the LORD in accordance with his separation, in addition to whatever
else he can afford. He must fulfill the vow he has made, according
to the law of the Nazirite.'"
6. The child has to help the children of God
later from their enemies.
Judg 13:5 he will begin the deliverance of Israel
from the hands of the Philistines."
- Gen 45:7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a
remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
- Exo 14:13 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand
firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today.
The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.
- Est 4:14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and
deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you
and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you
have come to royal position for such a time as this?"
- Psa 3:8 From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing
be on your people. Selah
- Psa 33:17 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all
its great strength it cannot save.
- Psa 78:22 for they did not believe in God or trust in his deliverance.
May the Lord help us to have great fruits in this
month for the glory of the Lord. Enjoy the goodness of God in this